Wednesday, 1 February 2017

summer denial


Summer does not continue into February. As if the pairing of black and gold together haven't revealed the extent of how high I've got my head up my ass. Oh and leather. Don't forget leather... and dark lipstick and of course any arm accessory ... ever. Now shouldn't be the time that I just bought a calf-length black trench coat right? Hahaha.. at least we'll be in autumn's embrace soon.

  1. BCBG Max Azria Black Over the Knee Wedge Boots - to date, this remains my star find at any thrift shop ever. Unfortunately its soaring height keeps me from reaching the stars myself. 
  2. MAC Lipstick in Media - what do you mean you can't have dark lips in summer? 
  3. Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink 
  4. Chanel necklace - authenticity is a bit questionable but undeniably pretty with guaranteed sophistication. 
  5. Lush Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser - this has been serving me relatively well on days when a full skincare routine is as arduous as scaling a high mountain. 
  6. Lush Ocean Salt Scrub - in a pretty ombre blue and extremely effective 
  7. Pleated Leather Skirt - I have been on the hunt for once since what feels like the beginning of time. It's the perfect length too, not too short where it shies against the wind and classically demure.

I know, there's less than a month left of summer. No, I do not miss what I don't have. I will cry about wanting the cold and never miss the heat. 

XX

Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment