Tuesday, 22 March 2016

With the Sea


Autumn is finally behaving in Sydney. I haven't felt my spirit lift in months which led me to the revelation that my mood is heavily dependant on the ambient temperature. And I've also forgotten how dastardly leaving the bed is early in the morning. Haha, one complaint at a time. But I love the cold, where the air causes your cheeks to become ice, when the air feels as crisp as the apples of the season. But here's a tiny ode to summer. And the most associated location, the beach.


So I hate the heat and everything it represents. Forget coaxing me out from underneath the air conditioning with promises of a beach. I loathe it. And I will loathe you if you keep persisting. But apparently, the way into my heart is this mermaid-esque bikini set. .. I don't even wear bikinis .. or own any swimwear at all. Will the next trend be wearing swimwear as outerwear?



This Krad Lanrete 'Lost at Sea' OP is breathtaking. It can't be simply the print manipulating it. The dress itself seems to float like their pattern, in motion in its lightness and azure colour. There's painstaking detail incorporated within a single dress. From the gold hardware at the edge of the ribbon, bearing Krad Lanrete, the subtle gold stars against the blue with just enough metallic shimmer to emulate it blinking against the vastness of the sea and the solid gold buttons of the moon and stars.. all combine to create a piece that is your sighworthy, precious item of your possession. 

The tights above are a subtler, more understated ombre, and given that it's a pale blue, it seems to be immensely wearable and versatile. Who doesn't want to look like an ethereal creature of the abyss?

XX

Jeannie

10 comments:

  1. Gosh, the lingerie is gorgeous, Jeannie!!! I love the colors so much! The sea colors are my favorite. And the dress with the moon and stars is brilliant too!
    Blessing,
    Camille (sea lover:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Lovely blog you have!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bikini. Sooooo adorable.

    http://www.lifeofardor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Thanks for sharing and we look forward to seeing you soon.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://blog.eyeseeeuphoria.com/2016/03/23/meetdean/

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo pretty!
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post. Well done. Keep going
    I love your blog.
    Visit mine if you want
    many kisses
    http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete