Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Review: Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack


If it wasn't apparent from the title, today I will be giving my two cents on the Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack. 


According to its manifesto, 'By including Swiss Alpine extract, it is absorbed without stickiness and also formulates moisturising film to supply moisture and nutrition onto tired skin by daytime to keep your skin moisturised until the next day'.

Has it lived up to its claim? A resounding yes. This product has been a godsend particularly since my skin has a tendency to become rather dry during winter. After applying it, my skin looks instantaneously more healthy, as though the prior dryness was nothing more than a distant dream. And so smoothhh and softt. Furthermore, it has a volume of 120ml which is guaranteed to last you a very long time since only a pea sized amount is needed at most. A bonus is that it has a rather nice fragrance, so it's rather soothing to apply at night, kind of akin to the effects of lavender.


Here is what the product looks like and as you can see, it holds its form but despite its creamy consistency, it blends into the skin like a dream, almost melting into it, leaving no stickiness behind whatsoever.

So that is my review! Short and concise-ish. I have quite a few products stockpiled here and there that I've bought over the previous months so I'll be making short reviews like this in posts to come.

XX 

Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment