In breaking news, I still loathe summer. I'm pretty sure it's one of the underlying factors in my unproductivity. Would you... want to go outside when the weather doesn't dip below 30C and reaches as high as 40C? But winter is coming... winter is coming...
- Jewel and Wrap Choker Set from Lovisa I wasn't intending on buying any chokers in store but seeing how majestic the silver flower layered against the black looks had me falling hook, line and sinker.
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink Here's a product that needs no introduction and for good reason. It works like a dream and is indispensable for etching that cateye so sharp it could be weaponised.
- Clio 'Water Proof Pen Liner, Kill Black' This was one of the products that was severely underlined and heavily bolded to get when I went to Seoul. No liquid eyeliner will hold me the way this has. Kat von D who?
- e.l.f. Makeup Mist and Set If there's a makeup brand that I envy for American accessibility it's e.l.f. Based on its glowing accolades, how can products worth pocket change if not rival, better high end ones? Building a trustworthy makeup collection would've been a lot more affordable. Although in saying that, the price it's sold at in Australia isn't so bad, but when you're considering it's sold at three times the initial price, the accessibility becomes harder to justify. Of course with Australia's horrible exchange at the moment, I don't need to use a middleman in order to see if it truly is worth their holy grail status. So it's summer, makeup refuses to stay on. We'll see if this can challenge the strength of the Urban Decay setting spray.
- e.l.f. Mascara Primer I'm told this will make my lashes touch the sky. Sold!
Is summer over yet?